- Hamish SF Fraser, University of Leeds
- Adam B Wilcox, Intermountain Healthcare
- Paul Taylor, University College London
- Giulia Mangiameli, BioMed Central
The views of three groups in the landscape of computerized clinical decision support (CDS) vary significantly regarding content sharing and legal issues, which could move the field forward if addressed.
The use of blogs and reminders improves diabetes self-management, in spite of barriers such as distress and frustration when completing the tasks.
News from the web
- 22 May 2015
- UK artificial intelligence healthcare pioneer helps fight against Ebola and other deadly viruses
- 20 May 2015
- Differences in tumor cell metabolism affect growth, invasion and response, says Moffitt researchers
BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles in relation to the design, development, implementation, use, and evaluation of health information technologies and decision-making within the healthcare setting.
BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 18 May 2015
- The fascinating plants of BMC Plant Biology
- 01 May 2015
- April 2015: BMC Series Highlights
Volume 15 Suppl 1 (20 May 2015)
Proceedings of the ACM Eighth International Workshop on Data and Text Mining in Biomedical Informatics
Shanghai, China. 7 November 2014
Volume 14 Suppl 1 (8 December 2014)
San Diego, CA, USA. 24 March 2014