- Walter Akers, Washington University School of Medicine
- Giuseppe F. Brancatelli, University of Palermo
- Marcus Carlsson, Lund University
- Filipe Caseiro-Alves, University Hospital Coimbra
- David Norris, Donders Institute, Radboud University
- Xiaobo Qu, Xiamen University
- Alexander Wong, University of Waterloo
- Clare Partridge, BioMed Central
BMC Medical Imaging 2015, 15:36
News from the web
BMC Medical Imaging is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on the development, evaluation, and use of imaging techniques and image processing tools to diagnose and manage disease.
BMC Medical Imaging is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 01 September 2015
- The oldest and the scariest sea scorpion: a giant discovery
- 27 August 2015
- Improving rice for the future: an author Q+A
- 26 August 2015
- Studying the world’s rarest ape: insights from the field