- Trevor Lambert, Oxford University
- Matthias Siebeck, University of Munich
- Tim Wilkinson, University of Otago
Deputy Section Editors
- Clare Delany, The University of Melbourne
- Fernando Marques, Biomed Central
The inclusion of Team-Based Learning methods in a medical curriculum is a feasible and effective solution to provide high-quality medical education in resource-limited settings.
The use of virtual world settings can accomodate distance learners through virtual world text, visuals, and voice, and allows them to return to the unique environment at a later time to continue learning.
News from the web
- 28 July 2014
- New teaching framework highlights significant opportunities for continued improvement in health policy education
- 25 July 2014
- LSE and ESC announce the launch of a new executive-style MSc to train the next generation of leaders in cardiovascular sciences
BMC Medical Education is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles in relation to the training of healthcare professionals, including undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing education. The journal has a special focus on curriculum development, evaluations of performance, assessment of training needs and evidence-based medicine.
BMC Medical Education is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Medical Education and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.