Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in BMC Immunology are included in:
- Biological Abstracts
- Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- PubMed Central
- Science Citation Index Expanded
The full text of all research articles published by BioMed Central is also available on SpringerLink.
- What is BMC Immunology?
- Why submit to BMC Immunology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Immunology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Immunology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Immunology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?