- Jan Bornschein, Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg
- Inge Depoortere, Catholic University Leuven
- Peter Lakatos, Semmelweis University
- Rakesh Tandon, Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute
- Christian Trautwein, University Hospital Aachen
- Arndt Vogel, Medical School Hannover
- Elaine Zhang, BioMed Central
A comprehensive review summarizes the known molecular interactions between liver stellate cells and liver cancer tumors, as well as novel cancer therapeutic strategies which target liver stellate cells.
BMC Gastroenterology 2015, 15:25
BMC Gastroenterology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
BMC Gastroenterology is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 03 July 2015
- Seafaring spiders set sail for distant shores
- 29 June 2015
- Stunting: a rarely discussed public health problem