- Amar Agha, Beaumont Hospital
- Giorgio Arnaldi, Polo Universitario Ospedaliero 'Umberto I' Ancona
- Tina Costacou, University of Pittsburgh
- Abd Tahrani, University of Birmingham
- Timothy Shipley, BioMed Central
BMC Endocrine Disorders is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of endocrine disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
BMC Endocrine Disorders is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Endocrine Disorders and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC series blog
News from the web
- 26 July 2014
- New insight into alternative treatment options for postmenopausal breast cancer patients using hormone therapy
- 19 July 2014
- Growth hormone analog shows potential for reducing risk of fatty liver disease in HIV-infected patients