- Amar Agha, Beaumont Hospital
- Tina Costacou, University of Pittsburgh
- Abd Tahrani, University of Birmingham
- Timothy Shipley, BioMed Central
BMC Endocrine Disorders is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of endocrine disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
BMC Endocrine Disorders is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 29 June 2015
- Stunting: a rarely discussed public health problem
- 26 June 2015
- Metropolitan Metagenomics
- 19 June 2015
- Get up, stand up – the risks of sedentary behavior