- Giulia Mangiameli, BioMed Central
News from the web
- 22 November 2014
- A literature review of the military uses of silver-nylon dressings with emphasis on wartime operations
- 21 November 2014
- Monroe's Valley General Hospital to become part of EvergreenHealth
BMC Emergency Medicine is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of emergency medicine, trauma, and pre-hospital care.
BMC Emergency Medicine is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC Emergency Medicine 2014, 14:22
BMC series blog
- 20 November 2014
- GP chlamydia testing rates: previously unexplored associations
- 18 November 2014
- Measuring the impact of humanitarian assistance
- 06 November 2014
- Behind the image: Kyle Harrington