- Giulia Mangiameli, BioMed Central
News from the web
- 09 March 2014
- Thousands of 999 patients picked up by taxis
- 08 March 2014
- The association between U.S. Poison Center assistance and length of stay and hospital charges - Friedman LS, Krajewski A, Vannoy E, Allegretti A, Wahl M.
BMC Emergency Medicine is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of emergency medicine, trauma, and pre-hospital care.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Emergency Medicine and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC Emergency Medicine 2014, 14:7
BMC series blog
- 04 March 2014
- Highlights of the BMC-series: February 2014
- 03 March 2014
- Hiding the truth – how one bird fools another