- Giulia Mangiameli, BioMed Central
News from the web
- 18 April 2014
- Age-related differences in outcomes and etiologies of acute abdominal pain based on a national administrative database.
BMC Emergency Medicine is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of emergency medicine, trauma, and pre-hospital care.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Emergency Medicine and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC Emergency Medicine 2014, 14:8
BMC series blog
- 10 April 2014
- Metagenomics: tools, comparisons and many applications
- 09 April 2014
- BMC Nursing – looking forwards, looking back
- 08 April 2014
- Ancient DNA reveals the lion’s past and (perhaps) future