- Magdalena Morawska, BioMed Central
Pediatric Rheumatology 2013, 11(Suppl 2):P311
News from the web
- 09 December 2013
- A possible plan to disable Meniere's disease
- 07 December 2013
- Effectiveness of Marinomed's antiviral nasal spray confirmed in clinical trial for common cold
- 28 November 2013
- Research finds positive long-term outcomes of cochlear implantation
BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of ear, nose and throat disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at email@example.com, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC series blog
- 03 December 2013
- Highlights of the BMC-series: November 2013
- 20 November 2013
- APHA: For science. For action. For health.
- 18 November 2013
- BMC Geriatrics at the 2013 BGS Autumn Scientific Meeting