- Magdalena Morawska, BioMed Central
BMC Research Notes 2014, 7:808
News from the web
- 16 November 2014
- Harnessing regenerative power of early supporting cells could lead to new strategies to combat many causes of deafness
BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of ear, nose and throat disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 20 November 2014
- GP chlamydia testing rates: previously unexplored associations
- 18 November 2014
- Measuring the impact of humanitarian assistance
- 06 November 2014
- Behind the image: Kyle Harrington