- B Nirmal Kumar, WWL NHS FT
- Elaine Zhang, BioMed Central
BMC Pediatrics 2015, 15:195
News from the web
- 26 November 2015
- How cells in the developing ear 'practice' hearing
- 25 November 2015
- Certain factors may help identify patients for surgical procedure for obstructive sleep apnea
- 20 November 2015
- Scientists grow working vocal cord tissue in lab
BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of ear, nose and throat disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 18 November 2015
- Adélie penguins – the climate change winners?