- Enrique Amaya, University of Manchester
- Jean-François Brunet, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Brigitte Galliot, University of Geneva
- Anna-Katerina Hadjantonakis, Sloan-Kettering Institute
- Didier Stainier, Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research
- X. Cindy Tian, University of Connecticut
- Rolf Zeller, University of Basel Medical School
- Derek Anane, BioMed Central
BMC Developmental Biology 2015, 15:33
News from the web
- 13 October 2015
- Sixth sense: How do we sense electric fields?
- 12 October 2015
- Researchers develop first animal-free screening platforms to predict toxic kidney injury
- 08 October 2015
- Inside-out plants let biologists watch how cellulose forms
BMC Developmental Biology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on the development, growth, differentiation and regeneration of multicellular organisms, including molecular, cellular, tissue, organ and whole organism research.
BMC Developmental Biology is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 07 October 2015
- Diet and Mental Health: Does food affect your mood?
- 05 October 2015
- Behind the Image: Storks at the garbage dump
- 01 October 2015
- September 2015: Highlights of the BMC Series