- Patrizia Agostinis, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Anna Akhmanova, Erasmus Medical Center
- Matthias Falk, Lehigh University
- Margarete Goppelt-Struebe, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Andrew Koff, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Mark Lemmon, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Andrew Peden, University of Sheffield
- Howard J Worman, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University
- Tim Sands, BioMed Central
CiteAb is a new antibody search engine listing over a million antibodies, and ranking its results by the times the antibody has been cited, giving a clear indication of the effectiveness in practice.
SerpinB3 is highly expressed in hepatic progenitor cells in human foetal liver and also in experimentally activated hepatic progenitor cells in adult mice, as well as in cirrhotic human liver.
The brains of Zucker diabetic fatty rats, an animal model for diabetes, show increases in protein aggregations typical of neurodegeneration compared to lean rats, but this is reversible by hydrogen sulfide treatment.
BMC Cell Biology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the biology of cells, including organelles and cellular compartments, trafficking and turnover, signaling, motility, adhesion, cell division, differentiation and programmed cell death.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
Join the Editorial Board!
Are you interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for BMC Cell Biology and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal? To volunteer as an Associate Editor, please simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.
BMC series blog
- 10 April 2014
- Metagenomics: tools, comparisons and many applications
- 09 April 2014
- BMC Nursing – looking forwards, looking back
- 08 April 2014
- Ancient DNA reveals the lion’s past and (perhaps) future