- Patrizia Agostinis, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Anna Akhmanova, Erasmus Medical Center
- Matthias Falk, Lehigh University
- Margarete Goppelt-Struebe, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Andrew Koff, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Mark Lemmon, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Andrew Peden, University of Sheffield
- Howard J Worman, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University
- Tim Sands, BioMed Central
The SRF cofactor, p49/STRAP, participates in the regulation of cytoskeletal gene expression and in the regulation of cell size as well as cell morphology/polarity, leading to organ defects when overexpressed in transgenic mice
This study has identified a set of Cullin3 (Cul3)-binding proteins known as CLWs, containing either LRR or WD40 domains, and are proposed to function as additional substrate recruitment modules for the Cul3 complex.
BMC Cell Biology 2014, 15:32
News from the web
BMC Cell Biology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the biology of cells, including organelles and cellular compartments, trafficking and turnover, signaling, motility, adhesion, cell division, differentiation and programmed cell death.
BMC Cell Biology is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 15 October 2014
- BMC Sports Science, Medicine and Rehabilitation on the road
- 14 October 2014
- Cautious optimism as Irish childhood obesity rates plateau