- Fabrizio D'ascenzo, University of Turin
- Christian Delles, University of Glasgow
- Michel Noutsias, University Hospital of Jena
- Johanna Takkenberg, Erasmus MC
- Gillian Whalley, Unitec
- Timothy Shipley, BioMed Central
Metabolic Syndrome (MetS) is associated with a higher recurrence rate of outflow tract Premature Ventricular Contractions after Catheter Ablation in patients without structural heart disease.
BMC Cardiovascular Disorders 2015, 15:41
BMC Cardiovascular Disorders is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of disorders of the heart and circulatory system, as well as related molecular and cell biology, genetics, pathophysiology, epidemiology, and controlled trials.
BMC Cardiovascular Disorders is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 18 May 2015
- The fascinating plants of BMC Plant Biology
- 01 May 2015
- April 2015: BMC Series Highlights