Search information pages
9. What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
By registering your details with BMC Cancer you can elect to receive regular article alerts to stay up to date with the latest content either every time a new article is published, or on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. You can also choose to receive updates of the latest news about this, and other journals published by BioMed Central.
BMC Cancer's personalized alert service lets you know about newly published material that is of interest to you, aiming to provide you with the information and resources you need, customized to your preferences.
Registration is required for submitting a manuscript to BMC Cancer.
- What is BMC Cancer?
- Why submit to BMC Cancer?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Cancer?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Cancer?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Cancer's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?