Search information pages
1. What is BMC Biochemistry?
BMC Biochemistry is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of biochemical processes, including the structure, function and dynamics of metabolic pathways, supramolecular complexes, enzymes, proteins, nucleic acids and small molecular components of organelles, cells and tissues.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by BMC Biochemistry see About BMC Biochemistry
- What is BMC Biochemistry?
- Why submit to BMC Biochemistry?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of BMC Biochemistry?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in BMC Biochemistry?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive BMC Biochemistry's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?