Journals with subscription content
All research content published by BioMed Central is open access. A number of journals also publish additional non-research content (reviews, commentaries, reports). This additional content is available through subscription:
- Alzheimer's Research and Therapy - is the major forum for translational research into Alzheimer's disease. The journal publishes basic research with a translational focus, as well as clinical trials, research into drug discovery and development, and epidemiologic studies.
- Arthritis Research & Therapy - a focus for communication about all aspects of research into arthritis, autoimmune rheumatic diseases and skeletal disorders.
- Breast Cancer Research - a focus for communication in all areas of biology and medicine relevant to breast cancer, with special emphasis on its genetic, biochemical, and cellular bases.
- Critical Care - a peer-reviewed, clinical medical journal that aims to improve the care of critically ill patients by acquiring, discussing, distributing, and promoting evidence-based information relevant to intensivists.
- Genome Biology - serves the biological research community as an international forum, for the dissemination, discussion and critical review of information about all areas of biology informed by genomic research.
- Genome Medicine - a peer reviewed journal which publishes open access research articles, of outstanding quality in all areas of medicine, that are studied from a genomic or post-genomic perspective. The journal serves the international research community as a forum for the discussion and critical review of information about all areas of medicine informed by genomic research.
- Stem Cell Research & Therapy - a peer-reviewed journal publishing open access research articles of outstanding quality with a special emphasis on basic, translational, and clinical research into stem cell therapeutics.