- About us
- For authors
- For libraries
- Funding open access
- For advertisers
- Publishing and society partnerships
- Additional services
- Press center
BioMed Central 与理文编辑是怎样的合作
- 中文 (Simplified Chinese)
作为BioMed Central与理文编辑合作计划的一部分，我们在网站上刊登广告，建议作者使用理文编辑的服务；此外，当作者直接咨询我们时，我们也会向他们推荐理文编辑。BioMed Central旗下的部分期刊也会在其《稿约》和编辑部邮件中向作者介绍理文编辑提供的服务。作者直接向理文编辑支付相关费用；经BioMed Central与理文编辑协商，向BioMed Central旗下期刊投稿的作者在使用理文编辑的服务时可享受9折优惠。BioMed Central并未向理文编辑收取任何费用或佣金。BioMed Central和理文编辑还将携手举办更多的作者培训班。
- What journals does BioMed Central publish and what sorts of articles do they contain?
- How do I find out if my manuscript is in scope for a BioMed Central journal?
- How do I submit my manuscript to a BioMed Central journal?
- Can I interrupt the submission process before it's complete?
- Is there a word or page limit for articles published in a BioMed Central journal?
- How should I format my manuscript for submission?
- How do I prepare illustrations and figures to be submitted with my manuscript?
- Can I submit movies and large figure files with my manuscript?
- Can I continue the submission of a manuscript when my colleague began the process?
- Can I submit my manuscript to you even though it is published elsewhere?
- What is BioMed Central's policy on patient consent?
BioMed Central 本身是否提供语言润色
- BioMed Central 选择理文编辑（Edanz）作为语言润色服务合作伙伴的理由？
- BioMed Central 的作者是否必须使用理文编辑进行语言润色？
BioMed Central 与理文编辑是怎样的合作
- Where do I find more about article-processing charges?
- Are the BioMed Central journals peer-reviewed?
- What is BioMed Central's editorial structure?
- How long will it take to peer review my manuscript?
- What is 'open peer review', as operated by the medical journals in the BMC series?
- Does BioMed Central copy-edit manuscripts?
- How long will it take for my article to be available in its final form?
- Can an article be changed once it is published?
- How can I tell how many times my article has been viewed?
- Are articles published in journals published by BioMed Central available in printed form?
- What is the copyright policy for BioMed Central's journals?
- What types of articles do journals published by BioMed Central consider?
- How can I support open access publishing?
- How do I cite articles published in a BioMed Central journal?
- Do BioMed Central journals have Impact Factors and are their citations tracked?
- Are articles included in PubMed and other bibliographic databases?
- How long will it take for my article to be included in PubMed?
- How long will it take for my article to be available in PubMed Central?
- How is continued open access availability of my articles guaranteed?
- What is, and what is BioMed Central's relationship with, LabArchives?