- Rui Henrique, Portuguese Oncology Institute
- Dan Jones, Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute
- Ferdinando Mannello, University of Urbino
- Sandeep Mathur, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Neil J Sebire, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Karoly Szuhai, Leiden University Medical Center
- Magdalena Morawska, BioMed Central
BMC Clinical Pathology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of autopsy and clinical forensic pathology, clinical biochemistry, cytogenetics, cytopathology, hematopathology, histopathology, and medical microbiology (including virology, parasitology, and infection control).
BMC Clinical Pathology is part of the BMC series which publishes subject-specific journals focused on the needs of individual research communities across all areas of biology and medicine. We offer an efficient, fair and friendly peer review service, and are committed to publishing all sound science, provided that there is some advance in knowledge presented by the work.
BMC series - open, inclusive and trusted.
BMC series blog
- 31 March 2015
- E-cigarettes and teens: how concerned should we be?
- 25 March 2015
- Understanding the male sex industry
- 16 March 2015
- Coral Fact Files