|Comparison of the KINDLR, CES-D, and RSES scores for adolescents with leprosy-affected parents and adolescents with parents unaffected by leprosy|
|Scales||Adolescents with parents affected by leprosy (n = 102)||Adolescents with parents unaffected by leprosy (n = 115)||F1)||p value||Effect size2)|
1) Analysis of covariance (ANCOVA) was used with grade as a factor.
2) Effect sizes as used in analyses were calculated by taking the differences between the two means of the adolescents with and without leprosy-affected parents, divided by the standard deviation.
3) The scores range from 0 to 100, where higher scores indicate higher levels of HRQOL.
4) The scores range from 0 to 60, where higher scores indicate higher levels of depressive mood.
5) The scores range from 0 to 30, where higher scores indicate higher levels of self-esteem.
Yamaguchi et al.
Yamaguchi et al. BMC Public Health 2013 13:22 doi:10.1186/1471-2458-13-22