Figure 6.

Linear model validation for 100% and 80% sequence length. Linear model validation at 100% sequence length (A), and with the linearity threshold applied to 80% of the sequence length (B). We see that omitting the remaining 20% of a sequence results in a better fit of the linear model.

Saeed and Halgamuge BMC Genomics 2009 10(Suppl 3):S10   doi:10.1186/1471-2164-10-S3-S10