|Comparison of two groups of TFs divided according to results on LASAGNA and ClustalW2|
|Factor||Group 11mean||Group 22mean||p-value3|
|# TFBSs 4||25.07483||25.83333||0.1409|
|Mean of TFBS length||18.78626||17.56167||0.08451|
|SD of TFBS length 5||8.180204||6.921905||0.06295|
1. LASAGNA performed better than ClustalW2 on TFs in this group.
2. ClustalW2 performed better than or equal to LASAGNA on TFs in this group.
3. Wilcoxon signed-rank test p-value.
4. Number of binding sites for each TF.
5. Standard deviation of binding site length for each TF.
Lee and Huang
Lee and Huang BMC Bioinformatics 2013 14:108 doi:10.1186/1471-2105-14-108